Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey or maple syrup
- 2 Florida Ruby Red Grapefruit, segmented
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup vanilla or plain yogurt
- fresh mint leaves
- In small saucepan, combine grapefruit juice, water, quinoa and honey. Bring to boil; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in grapefruit and blueberries; divide into shallow bowls and top with yogurt. Garnish with mint to serve.