- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 3 to 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 small orange or tangerine, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cucumber peeled or washed well, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Put the spring mix, radishes, orange or tangerine, and cucumber in the large bowl and toss well. (“toss” means to mix together lightly.)
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and toss again.
- Serve right away.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!