- 2 cups rhubarb, thinly sliced fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 ounces white morsels
- 2 cups graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons white vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Mix rhubarb with sugar and lemon juice.
- Place in a microwave bowl and microwave 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds.
- Set aside.
- Melt white morsels and set aside.
- Mix graham crackers with melted butter.
- Press into and up the sides of a 10-inch spring form pan.
- Cover outside and bottom of pan with heavy aluminum foil.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and cornstarch.
- Whip until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat after each addition.
- Stir in cooled white morsels.
- Spread half of the cream cheese batter on the graham cracker crust.
- Spread half of the rhubarb mixture over the cream cheese.
- Add the rest of the cream cheese mixture and finish off with rhubarb mixture.
- Take a knife and swirl through mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes to two hours or until edge of cheese cake is firm and center appears nearly set.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Cool another 30 minutes and loosen sides of pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yield 12 – 14 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!