Submitted by Debbie Wheeler of Madison, Oh
- 4 c. fresh rhubarb, cut in pieces
- 1 2/3 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. flour
- Dash salt
- 2 T butter (to dot top of rhubarb)
- Unbaked refrigerated pie crust, for top and bottom
- Combine all ingredients except butter together and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Roll out one premade pie crust to fit into a 9″ pie pan.
- Pour rhubarb mix into the pie crust and seal with the remaining pie crust.
- Form edges, cut a few slits in the top to vent and dot the top with the 2 T. of butter randomly.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!