Submitted by Debbie Wheeler of Madison, Oh
- (1) 8 inch unbaked pie shell (deep dish)
- 3 1/2 C. coursely chopped rhubarb
- 1 1/2 C. sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 C. light cream
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 T. flour
- Combine rhubarb, sugar, eggs, cream and salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle flour evenly over the bottom of the pie shell.
- Pour the rhubarb mixture into the shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees in lower third of the oven until set, about 1 hour.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!