Submitted by Debra Flinner of Canton, Ohio
- 5 cups Rhubarb cut in 1″ pieces
- (1) 3oz. pkg. strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 white cake mix (plus oil, eggs and water)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place rhubarb in bottom of 9x13x2″ baking pan.
- Combine gelatin and sugar; sprinkle over rhubarb.
- Spread marshmallows on top.
- Mix the cake mix according to package directions.
- Spread cake batter over marshmallows.
- Bake 1 hour; let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Can be served warm or cold.