- 5 cups packed European-style or spring mix salad greens
- 8 ounces thinly sliced, well-trimmed deli roast beef
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 4 Tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Arrange salad greens evenly on each of 4 plates.
- Divide roast beef into 2 stacks; roll each stack, jellyroll fashion and cut crosswise into 1-inch slices.
- Arrange beef, tomatoes, and cheese over greens.
- Drizzle evenly with vinaigrette.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!