- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 envelope Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, well drained, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. sliced green onions, divided
- Mix mayo, sour cream, cheese and dressing mix until blended.
- Add peppers and 2 Tbsp. onions; mix well.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Serve with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!