- 1 pound Ground Beef (93% lean or leaner)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups packaged broccoli or coleslaw mix
- 4 medium whole grain or spinach tortillas (7 to 8-inch diameter)
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 1/2-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally.
- Remove drippings.
- Stir in water, quinoa, ranch dressing mix and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender.
- Stir in slaw; cook, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes or until slaw is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Divide beef mixture evenly among tortillas; garnish with toppings, as desired.
- Fold over sides of tortillas and rolling up to enclose filling.
Toppings (optional): Apple slices, red bell pepper strips, cucumber slices, carrot slices, sliced almonds or chow mein noodles
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!