- 1 cup cooked quinoa (1/4 cup dry)
- 1/3 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 Egg (large), yolk and white separated
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 6 tablespoon homemade salsa
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Generously spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, egg yolk, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper until eggs are frothy. Add cooked quinoa to the egg mixture to combine. Divide the mixture among 6 muffin cavities, filling each cavity 3/4 of the way full. To each cavity, add 1-2 tbsp salsa stirring the salsa into the egg/quinoa mixture to disperse. Bake muffins 20-25 minutes until edges are slightly browned.