- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 6 cups cooked rice, divided
- 1 15- to 16-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; set aside.
- Coat a 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer bottom of dish with 3 cups rice.
- Top with half of the sour cream mixture, then with 1-1/2 cups cheese.
- Add layer of beans, remaining rice, and remaining sour cream mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15 minutes; remove from oven.
- Mix remaining cheese with chips and sprinkle on lasagna.
- Return to oven and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Makes 8 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!