Submitted by: Rick Tytko, Brecksville, Ohio 44141
- 1 lb. Lean ground pork
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tsp. Ground cumin
- 2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 (16 oz.) Can white beans, drained
- 1 ( 14 oz. ) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) Can chicken broth
- 1 (4oz.) Can diced green chilies
- In a large , heavy saucepan, brown pork lightly, add onion and cook a couple of minutes.
- Stir in cumin and chili powder.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil; cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until flavors are blended. Makes 6 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!