- 2 boneless beef Strip Steaks, cut 1 inch thick (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 1 medium lime
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 3 ears fresh corn, husked
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Grate peel and squeeze juice from lime. Combine lime peel and 1 teaspoon garlic in small bowl; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange corn around steaks. Grill steaks, covered, 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill corn 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Carefully cut corn kernels from cob. Combine corn, cilantro, tomatoes, lime juice, remaining 2 teaspoons garlic and salt in medium bowl.
- Carve steaks into slices. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve with corn salsa.