- 2 qt. Strawberries
- 3 Bananas
- 1 loaf Pound cake
- 3/4 cup cold Water
- 1 (14-oz.) can non-fat Sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup 1% Milk
- 1 (3.4-oz.) pkg. Vanilla instant pudding
- 1 pt. Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Slice strawberries, bananas and pound cake, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix water, milk and sweetened condensed milk together then add vanilla instant pudding.
- In a separate, chilled bowl, whip heavy whipping cream; add sugar and vanilla extract and mix until thick.
- Next combine both mixtures together.
- In trifle bowl, put a layer of cake, then add a layer of fruit on top. Next cover with a layer of the pudding-cream mixture. Repeat this step until the bowl is full.