Ingredients for Crust:
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
Ingredients for Filling:
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 quart sliced strawberries with juice
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- CRUST: Melt butter; mix with confectioners’ sugar; add flour; mix well. Pat out on pizza pan. Bake @ 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- FILLING: Beat cream cheese and condensed milk together; add lemon juice and vanilla; pour over cooled crust.
- TOPPING: Combine strawberries and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened. Cool and spread over cream cheese filling. Top with Cool Whip. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!