Sugar Cookie Icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- food coloring
- Stir the powdered sugar and the milk until smooth.
- Beat in corn syrup and vanilla until icing is smooth and glossy.
- If it’s too thick, add more corn syrup.
- Divide icing into separate bowls and stir in food coloring as desired.
- Decorate cooled cookies as desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!