- 8 ounces whole wheat spiral pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe (about 1/2 of cantaloupe)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed pineapple (about 1/2 of pineapple)
- 1 1/4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces.) low-fat vanilla yogurt
Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and cool in refrigerator for 10 minutes. While pasta is cooking, prepare fruit and place in large serving bowl. Once pasta has cooled, add to bowl. Gently mix yogurt into pasta mixture. Chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox