Superfast Blueberry Cobbler
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- Pour melted butter in 10 x 6-inch (1 1/2-quart) baking dish, coating bottom evenly.
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup of the sugar and milk in medium bowl; blend well.
- Pour batter evenly over butter in baking dish.
- COMBINE blueberries, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and water in large bowl; spoon evenly over batter in baking dish.
- Do not stir.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes