The Cheesiest Cheeseball
Yield: 1 cheeseball
- 10 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 lb. boxed, processed cheese at room temperature
- 10 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 4 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- In a mixing bowl, combine the three cheeses and beat until fluffy with an electric mixer.
- Add in the garlic salt and the Worcestershire sauce. Scrape into a bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Form into a ball and then roll in chopped pecans. Serve with crackers.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!