Tomato & Avocado Egg Salad
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley OR cilantro Spinach OR lettuce leaves
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- Reserve and refrigerate 6 center slices from eggs for garnish.
- Chop remaining eggs.
- Combine chopped eggs, avocados, tomato, onion and parsley in large bowl; toss gently to mix.
- Add dressing; stir gently just until ingredients are evenly coated with dressing.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Serve on spinach leaves, garnished with reserved egg slices.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes