- 1 1/2 cups – packaged trail mix, divided
- 2 cups – Organic Sugar
- 2 cups – whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cups – canola oil
- 4 – eggs
- 1 teaspoon – baking soda
- 1 teaspoon – baking powder
- 2 teaspoons – cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon – salt
- 2 – large Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease a 9-inch Bundt pan and set aside.
- Process 1 cup of trail mix in a food processor for 30 seconds.
- Chop remaining 1/2 cup into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Place trail mix and remaining ingredients into a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Place into prepared pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes until top of cake is firm.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for approximately 30 minutes before removing cake from pan.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!