- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons vanilla or white chips
- 3 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1 (8 oz.) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- confectioners? sugar, optional
In small bowl, combine semisweet chocolate, vanilla and milk chocolate chips. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place triangles on work surface with short edge toward you. For each bundle, place 1 tablespoon of chips in center of each triangle. Bring top point over chips and tuck underneath dough. Fold side points over top, pressing to seal.
Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° 10 to 12 minutes or until bundles are golden brown. Cool on wire rack until serving. Sprinkle each with confectioners? sugar if desired.
All 3 menus are from the test kitchens of Taste of Home, Reiman Media Group, 2004.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!