Turkey Asparagus Casserole
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen chopped asparagus
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a small saucepan, cook asparagus in a small amount of water for 2 minutes; drain.
- Place in a greased 11-inch by 7-inch baking dish.
- Top with turkey.
- Combine soup and water; spoon over turkey.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onions.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes