- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli, 2 cups of cheese, turkey and onion.
- Spoon into a greased 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, salt, pepper, eggs and milk.
- Pour over broccoli mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.