- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) unsalted diced tomatoes
- 3 cubes low-sodium chicken bouillon
- 7 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 can (15 ounces) unsalted cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- In a large saucepan, cook the ground turkey, onion, celery and garlic until the vegetables are softened and the turkey is cooked.
- Add the ketchup, tomatoes, bouillon, water, basil, pepper, cabbage and beans.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!