- 4 Plain Bagels
- 4 ounces Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, divided
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, divided
- 1 cucumber, sliced very thin
- ½ yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Slice bagels and toast until golden brown. Spread one half of the bagel with two tablespoons of hummus. Spread other half of bagel with two tablespoons of cream cheese. Assemble sandwiches with remaining ingredients.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!