- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, seeded and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup olive oil type mayonnaise
- In a large bowl,combine vegetables. Chill for at least an hour or longer to allow juices to accumulate. Drain well. In a small bowl,combine fresh dill, seasonings, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Fold dressing mixture into the vegetables. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!