Warm Beer-Cheese Dip
- 6 ounces lager or amber-style beer
- 1 package (8 ounces) Cream Cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Soft or hard pretzels
- Bring beer just to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in cream cheese and cayenne pepper until smooth. Gradually stir in roasted red pepper jack until melted.
- Serve warm with pretzels.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!