- Turkey giblets
- 4 cups water
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Remove liver from giblets if desired.
- Place giblets and water in a saucepan.
- Cover and simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rice according to package directions.
- In a small skillet, sauté celery and onion in butter; add to the rice.
- Drain and dice giblets.
- Stir stuffing, broth and giblets into rice.
- Spoon into an ungreased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!