COLUMBUS – A new farm bill and somewhat erratic grain prices have caused quite a bit of uncertainty with marketing plans.
These ag outlook and policy meetings will help answer questions related to marketing and the farm bill.
Location information. Locations, dates and times for these meetings are as follows:
* Wayne County, Nov. 18, 330-263-3831; Memories Party Center, 2437-B Back Orville Road, Wooster, Ohio; dinner.
* Stark-Summit counties, Nov. 18, 330-497-1611; Main Street Restaurant, 1711 W. Main St., Louisville, Ohio; lunch.
* Tuscarawas County, Nov. 19, 330-339-2337; Dutch Valley Restaurant, 1343 Old Route 39 N.E., Sugarcreek, Ohio; lunch.
* Williams County, Nov. 25, 419-636-5608; Northwest State College, 22-600 state Route 34, Archbold, Ohio; 5-10 p.m.
* Wood County, Nov. 26, 419-354-9050; Leon’s Family Restaurant, 1628 E. Wooster St., Bowling Green, Ohio; 7-10 a.m.
* Pickaway County, Dec. 4, 740-474-7534; Marie Hamilton Eastern Star Hall, 1565 N. Court St., Circleville, Ohio; dinner.
* Highland County, Dec. 4, 937-393-1918; Southern State Community College, Central Campus, 100 Hobart Drive, Hillsboro, Ohio; lunch.
* Greene County, Dec. 5, 937-454-5002; Greene County Extension Office, Greene County Fair Grounds, Xenia, Ohio; lunch.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!