COLUMBUS — Hunters and anglers now have the opportunity to buy multiyear licenses in Ohio.
Ohio resident license buyers can choose from three-year, five-year, 10-year and lifetime hunting or fishing licenses.
All single-year and multiyear licenses can be purchased online at wildohio.gov and at hundreds of participating agents throughout the state if an Ohio driver license or state identification is associated with the customer’s account.
Those interested in purchasing a lifetime license may apply online or at any of the ODNR Division of Wildlife’s five district offices or headquarters in Columbus.
Locations of ODNR Division of Wildlife offices can be found at wildohio.gov.
Lifetime licenses cannot be purchased at license agent locations at this time.
Prices for multiyear and lifetime licenses are as follows:
- Youth three-year hunting: $28.60
- Youth five-year hunting: $47.58
- Youth 10-year hunting: $95.16
- Youth lifetime hunting or fishing: $430.56
- Adult three-year hunting or fishing: $54.08
- Adult five-year hunting or fishing: $90.22
- Adult 10-year hunting or fishing: $180.44
- Adult lifetime hunting or fishing: $468
- Senior three-year hunting or fishing: $28.60
- Senior five-year hunting or fishing: $47.58
- Senior lifetime hunting or fishing: $84.24
- Youth multiyear and lifetime licenses are available to any Ohio resident 17 years old and younger at the time of purchase.
Senior multiyear and lifetime licenses are available for Ohio residents 66 and older born on or after Jan. 1, 1938.
All money generated from the sale of multiyear and lifetime licenses will be deposited into the Wildlife Fund, where it will be used to protect and enhance Ohio’s wildlife populations.
A hard-plastic card will be provided to lifetime license buyers, and these cards will be available for purchase at an additional cost of $4 to customers who purchase a multiyear license. Cards will be mailed to the customer’s address in seven to 14 days from the purchase date.
Beginning Jan. 1, a Lake Erie permit ($11) will be required for all nonresidents to fish Ohio waters of Lake Erie from Jan. 1-April 30 each year.
Apprentice hunters who have not completed hunter education will no longer be limited to purchasing three apprentice hunting or apprentice fur taker permits. Apprentice hunters can continue to purchase an apprentice license each year until they successfully complete hunter education.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!