- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts in water, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup diced seeded plum (Roma) tomatoes
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, mix all dip ingredients except tomatoes.
- Spread in ungreased 9-inch quiche dish, glass pie plate or shallow 1-quart casserole
- Bake 18 to 24 minutes or until hot.
- Top with tomatoes and additional chopped dresh parsley.
- Serve warm with dippers.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining dip.
- Assemble dip the night before; cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, uncover dip and bake as directed in recipe.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!