Submitted By: My grandmother from CA, Sacramento
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 4 Bulgarian peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2.5 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ground black pepper, salt
First of all I say what you can find more interesting and original cooking here
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets, put on a oiled baking pan and put it into oven for 30 minutes at 200 degrees F.
- Clean sweet pepper and onion; cut onion into cubes and pepper in half. Fry pepper in a pan internal side down for about 10 minutes and then place into a sealed container and leave for 20 minutes, then peel and cut into cubes.
- Pour oil into a saucepan, add the chopped onion and fry until soft, add the thyme, crushed garlic, ground black pepper, mix well. Add sweet pepper halves, cauliflower florets, shredded goat cheese, paprika. Lastly, add the broth, boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whip until homogenous consistency using a blender.
- Before serving, you can decorate the soup with slices of goat cheese.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!