Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 9 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 cups shortening
- 6 cups Cookie Mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Thoroughly combine dry ingredients; cut in shortening until crumbly.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place up to 6 months.
- Yield: 5 dozen per batch (18 cups mix).
- To make cookies: In a bowl, combine the mix, vanilla and eggs.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 1/2 inch apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Yield: 5 dozen per batch.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes