You can find the gift tag for this recipe and others here.
- 1-1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2-1/2 cups coconut
- 1-1/2 cups corn flake cereal
- Place sugar and salt in a clean glass jar.
- Pack down tight so everything will fit.
- Add and pack coconut, then add cornflakes – don’t crunch them down!
- Put the lid on the jar.
- Attach these Instructions:
You will need:
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whip egg whites until stiff. Add vanilla extract.
- Stir in the ingredients from this jar until well combined.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 325°.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!