- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients.
- Shape into 72 meatballs (1 inch each).
- Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove from the oven; drain on paper towels.
- In a large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the cranberry sauce is melted.
- Add the meatballs and heat through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!