- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups Fresh broccoli, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh carrots, peeled, shredded
- 1/4 cup Canned crushed pineapple, in 100% juice, drained
- 1 cup Fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 3 cups Cooked diced chicken, 1/2″ pieces (12 oz)
- 6 Whole-wheat tortillas, 10″
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder for the dressing. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine broccoli, carrots, pineapple, and spinach in a large bowl. Stir in dressing and chicken. Mix well. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- For each wrap, place 2/3 cup filling on the bottom half of the tortilla and roll in the form of a burrito. Place seam side down. Cut diagonally. Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!