Cucumber and Onion Salad
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup granulated sweetener
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- black pepper, to taste
- In a non-metallic bowl, combine cucumbers and onions.
- In a glass measuring cup, combine vinegar, sweetener, salt, and pepper; whisk to dissolve sweetener. Pour over cucumbers and onions.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving, stirring occasionally.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!