- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 slices black forest ham, thinly sliced
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Assemble the sandwiches by laying 8 slices of bread on a large cutting board.
- Coat 4 slices with Dijon mustard.
- Coat 4 slices of bread with raspberry jam.
- Assemble sandwiches by layering brie cheese and ham.
- Top with bread and spread with butter on one side of sandwich.
- Place buttered side of bread in pan.
- Butter other side of bread.
- Cook until bread is toasted and brown and cheese begins to melt, about 2 minutes per side.
- Slice in half and serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!