- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 slices black forest ham, thinly sliced
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Assemble the sandwiches by laying 8 slices of bread on a large cutting board. Coat 4 slices with Dijon mustard. Coat 4 slices of bread with raspberry jam. Assemble sandwiches by layering brie cheese and ham. Top with bread and spread with butter on one side of sandwich. Place buttered side of bread in pan. Butter other side of bread. Cook until bread is toasted and brown and cheese begins to melt, about 2 minutes per side.
- Slice in half and serve immediately.