- 1½ lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 large red onion cut into thick slices
- 2 bell peppers cut into squares, any color
- vegetable oil for greasing the grill
- chopped parsley for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken pieces to the mixture and mix well to combine. Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat, and grease the grill with vegetable oil.
- When ready to grill, thread the chicken onto the skewers, with the vegetables in between the chicken kabobs.
- Pour any leftover marinade on top of the chicken kabobs.
- Grill the chicken kabobs until fully cooked and golden brown, about 10-15 minutes, turning the skewers every couple minutes to allow for even cooking.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and serve either on or off the skewers.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!