- 2½ lbs. of ground ham
- 2 lbs. of ground sausage
- 1 lg. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 lg. eggs
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
Ingredients for Glaze:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. ground mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine ham, sausage, pineapple, bread crumbs, evaporated milk and eggs in a large bowl; mix well.
- Form handfuls into large meatballs and place into the prepared baking dish.
- On stove top in a medium saucepan, combine glaze ingredients and bring to a boil. Pour glaze over ham balls, cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour 30 minutes, baking until an instant-read thermometer inserted into a few pieces reads at least 160 F.
- Uncover dish and bake about 15 minutes more to brown. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!