Marry Me Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ tsps. kosher salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp. chicken flavor bouillon
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 7-oz. jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- Cooked pasta or rice
- Pat the chicken dry. Season all over with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Once the oil is warm, add the chicken and cook about 5 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Add the garlic to the same skillet and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in heavy cream, chicken stock, bouillon, half of the parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning, pepper, half of the red pepper flakes and remaining salt until fully combined.
- Return the chicken to the skillet. Bring the sauce to a simmer, and then reduce the heat to medium low.
- Cook until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 F on a thermometer, about 5 minutes more.
- Top chicken with basil, remaining Parmesan cheese, and remaining red pepper flakes and serve over pasta or rice.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!