- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cooked mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup whole grain bread crumbs
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Put margarine in pan and heat until melted.
- Add onions and saute onions until you can almost see through them.
- Put remaining ingredients into a large bowl.
- Add onions and margarine.
- Remember they are hot.
- Stir well.
- Pick up about 2 tablespoons of mixture and form into 1-1/2 inch balls.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until browned.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!