Submitted by: Debbie Flinner of Canton, Ohio
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2-1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In a large bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and spices for 1 minute; mixture will be very thick. Add pumpkin. Stir in whipped topping.
- Spread into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set. Can be made the night before.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping. You can use sugar free pudding and whipped topping if desired.