- 1 lb. radiatori pasta, uncooked
- 6 oz. salami
- 6 oz. pepperoni
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup kalamata olives, halved
- 8 oz. mozzarella pearls, halved
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cups Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for about 9-11 minutes or according to package instructions. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process and to cool the pasta down.
- Transfer the pasta to a large serving bowl. If not assembling the salad immediately, add some olive oil and toss together to prevent the pasta from sticking together. Otherwise, add remaining ingredients.
- Add Italian dressing, seasoning, and minced garlic, toss to combine.
- You can serve immediately with Parmesan on top, or cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, give the salad a good toss and add a little more dressing, if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!