- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (15-ounce) can puree pumpkin
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two (9×5 inch) loaf pans or spray with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk peanut butter, oil, eggs, sugar in a bowl. Mix pumpkin puree with wet ingredients.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet, being careful not to overmix.
- Pour batter into two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs attached.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes and then transfer to wire rack.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!