- 1 pheasant
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 T. butter or margarine
- 3 carrots, cut in small chunks
- 1/2 C. peas
- 1 potato, diced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can cream of celery (or chicken) soup (condensed)
- Enough pie dough for a one crust pie
- Simmer pheasant in pot of salted water until done.
- Remove meat from bones.
- Brown meat and one diced onion in two tablespoons of butter.
- Add carrot, peas, potato, salt and pepper to taste, soup and enough milk for desired consistency and mix.
- Put in a buttered casserole dish or pie pan, top with pie crust and bake at 350 degrees for about one hour until nicely browned.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!