- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups canned 100 percent pumpkin (not pie filling)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Prepare Dimensions Large Pumpkin Pan lightly with vegetable pan spray with flour.
- Place on baking sheet.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition; beat in vanilla.
- Add flour mixture alternately with pumpkin; mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 70-80 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan.
- Turn onto cooling rack.
- Cool completely before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!