You can find the gift tag for this recipe and others here.
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup powdered creamer
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 unsweetened raspberry drink mix packets (.13 oz. each)
- 5-1/2 cups powdered milk
- Combine ingredients in a large gallon-sized bag and shake to combine.
- Place mix in glass jars
- Attach these instructions:
- Add 3 tablespoons mix to one cup of hot water.
- Stir until dissolved. A candy cane makes an excellent stir stick
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!